MEM Targeted Computer Programs
The MEM targeted computer program offers many advantages for the epidemiological studies of MEMs.
This web site was created to allow you a closer look at the MEM targeted computer programs.
The MEM targeted computer program is easy to use and delivers, at request, immediate information regarding prevalence of each MEM and percentage associations between all variables. It will solve all your recordings of mild errors of morphogenesis (MEMs) in connection with personal data, family, pregnancy and birth history, presence of major malformation etc.
This computerized program offers many advantages for the statistical study of MEMs.
- Department of Neonatology, Bnei Zion Medical Center
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Carmel Medical Center
- The Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine
- Rabin Medical Center, Beilinson Campus
- Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
- Auricular MEMs
- 3107 Cases of consecutively born neonates
- Major Malformations
- 3000 Cases of consecutively born neonates
- Sacral Variants
- 3100 Cases of consecutively born neonates
You can watch a short demo on the right side of the page, or a detailed one clicking on the link below.